Turn up the volume! Check out the new Quaker Chewy camp track "C.A.M.P." written by award-winning multi-platinum recording artist Andy Grammer and inspired by lyrical submissions from families across the country! With your help Quaker Chewy donated $200,000 to the American Camp Association so that more kids can go to camp. Now let's keep the fun going … sing and dance along!
The Quaker Chewy Camp Tracks Campaign
- The Campaign. Help Quaker Chewy and Andy Grammer create the next great summer camp theme song by submitting your lyrics between 12:01 AM EST on June 14, 2021 and 11:59 PM EST on June 30, 2021! Plus, your participation will help a great cause! For every Submission, up to 200,000 Submissions, The Quaker Oats Company (hereinafter, “Company”) will donate $1 from the Quaker Chewy Play Fund to the American Camp Association to support their Send a Child to Camp Fund (minimum donation of $50,000).
- How to Participate. To participate in the Quaker Chewy Camp Track Campaign (the “Campaign”), go to www.ChewyCampTrack.om (the “Site”), read and agree to these Official Terms, and submit your original play-inspired lyric suggestions via the submission form. All lyrics submitted shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission”. Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions defined below. SUBMITTERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN SUBMITTER’S JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AS OF THE DATE OF SUBMISSION.
- By submitting lyrics, each submitter (hereinafter, “Submitter”) warrants and represents the following with respect to his/her Submission: (a) Submitter is the sole and exclusive owner and copyright holder of the Submission; (b) the Submission is 100% original and does not include anything including, but not limited to, any third party name or likeness, that would require the consent of any third party or that violates any law or any third party right, including but not limited to any third party copyrighted material, brand names or trademarks or any content that otherwise infringes on the privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of a third party; (c) the Submission is suitable for general audiences and for public dissemination in the opinion of Company (i.e., it may not be obscene or indecent or contain objectionable content, including but not limited to nudity, sexual content, pornography or violent, illegal or profane depictions); and (d) the Submission does not contain material that is tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous or that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, harm to any group or individual or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Grant of Rights. By providing a Submission, Submitters fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Terms and Company’s decisions, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Campaign. Submitter hereby irrevocably and absolutely assigns to Company all of Submitter’s rights (copyrights, rights under copyright and otherwise, now or hereafter known) and all renewals and extensions (as may now or hereafter exist) thereof, in and to its Submission, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, for all media/formats/methods/manner now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to on any and all Internet media, including the Site and all of Company’s websites and other properties, and on social networking sites (i.e., Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.), streaming services, and any other third party websites, as well as in any other media, including but not limited to banner ads, TV commercials, and billboards, without payment, compensation or further notification to or permission from Submitter, for any legal purpose whatsoever. Upon submission, the Submissions shall be the sole and exclusive property of Client; and accordingly for this purpose Company shall be deemed the author thereof. Company shall be the sole and exclusive owner/proprietor of the Submission, and shall be entitled to all rights, including, without limitation, all copyrights, neighboring rights and otherwise, now or hereafter known, and all renewals and extensions (as may now or hereafter exist) thereof, in and to the Submissions, throughout the universe and forever for all media/formats/manner/methods now or hereafter devised. Submitter irrevocably and unconditionally waives all so-called "moral rights" and analogous rights (and rights of enforcement thereof) that Submitter may have in the Submissions in favor of Company and anyone acting with the authorization of Company. Submissions may be cut, edited, reformatted, rearranged, combined with other materials and/or otherwise modified, in Company’s sole and absolute discretion.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Submission may be developed into musical compositions, videos, advertisements or commercials to promote and advertise Company and its products and services.
- You agree to be solely liable for your Submission and all content contained in it.
- Receipt of Submissions will not be acknowledged or returned. Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled Submissions or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic in connection with the creation, submission or receipt of Submissions. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Company.
- YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AS OF THE DATE OF SUBMISSION.
Submission Guidelines and Restrictions. By submitting, each Submitter agrees that his or her Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Company, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission if it believes, in its sole discretion that the Submitter’s Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
- The Submission must not exceed 140 characters in length.
- The Submission must be in English.
- The Submission must be 100% original and Submitter must be the sole and exclusive owner and copyright holder of the Submission;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights;
- Any third party whose name, likeness or property appears in the Submission has given Submitter appropriate consent (which shall be provided to Company upon request thereof) for such person or property to be submitted and used as permitted herein;
- The Submission must be suitable for general audiences;
- The Submission must not in any way disparage Company or any other person or party;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or of any jurisdiction where Submission is created; and
- The Submission cannot promote illegal drugs, marijuana or firearms (or the use of any of the foregoing), or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message.
- You acknowledge that other Submitters may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submissions that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in your Submission. You understand and agree that you will not have any claim against any other participant or Company or any Released Parties arising out of any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
- COMPANY IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO SCREEN OR MONITOR SUBMISSIONS BUT MAY REVIEW ALL SUBMISSIONS AND POST OR REMOVE SUCH SUBMISSIONS FROM ANY SITE OWNED, ADMINISTERED, AND/OR MONITORED BY COMPANY AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, AND WITHOUT LIABILITY. All decisions with respect to selecting and using such Submissions are in the sole and absolute discretion of Company. Company is not obligated to select or use any Submissions or to produce any materials containing such Submissions, such determination to be in Company’s sole discretion. Company is not obligated to notify Submitters that they have or have not been selected. Selected Submissions may be featured in various forms of media, such as Company’s website, billboards, television, online videos and banner ads, industrial use and the like.
- Indemnification/Release. By participating in the Campaign, you agree to indemnify, defend, release and hold harmless Company, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of its employees, directors, officers, agents, business partners, contractors, distribution partners, advertising agencies, marketing agencies, and representatives (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising from or related to (i) any breach by you of any of these Official Terms, (ii) any violation of applicable law, (iii) any agreement with a third party to which you are subject, and (iv) Released Parties’ use of your Submission or any content contained in it, including your name, image, likeness, voice, comments, posts, statements, biographical material or other information, including without limitation any claims arising out of or based upon copyright infringement, trademark infringement, misappropriation, invasion of privacy, defamation, right of publicity, blurring, alteration, editing, morphing, distortion, illusionary effect, faulty reproduction, fictionalization or use in any composite or edited form of your Submission, name, image, likeness or other information submitted to Released Parties. For the avoidance of doubt, Released Parties shall not be liable for any inaccuracies, technical failures, printing errors, loss, injury, damage, or any other claims arising from your participation in this Campaign.
- Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, change, modify, terminate, or suspend this Campaign and to add or remove portions from these Official Terms at any time. You are responsible for revisiting this page to review updates to these Terms.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE CAMPAIGN, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE AND ANY OTHER WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CAMPAIGN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CAMPAIGN AND THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Disputes; Governing Law. THE PARTIES WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO TRIAL IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING INSTITUTED IN CONNECTION WITH THESE OFFICIAL TERMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CAMPAIGN. ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL TERMS AND/OR THE CAMPAIGN SHALL BE SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. ANY SUCH CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND SHALL NOT BE CONSOLIDATED IN ANY ARBITRATION WITH ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY OF ANY OTHER PARTY. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK.
THESE OFFICIAL TERMS AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Terms and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Terms and/or the Campaign, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to New York County, New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE OR MODIFY THESE TERMS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REVISITING THIS PAGE TO REVIEW UPDATES TO THESE TERMS.